Monday, May 02, 2005

Indeed, a beginning

Its interesting to live in India. Its even more interesting to see the world, and then again live in India. This large land of contrasts, cultures and mystery is like a rainbow whose colours have been smeared together, but the arch still remains.

A land where a mercedes and an elephant use the same road in a city of over 5 million even today, is the land I come from.

I love the country for a lot of things, and I dislike or even hate it for a lot of things as well. This blog is my dedication of penning down my observations and recording a journal of the opportunity I have given.. to be an Indian and live in India.

A little about me.. I am 26 when I am starting this blog, have recently started a business consisting of recruitment and immigration consultancy, am single, have traveled to USA and Kazakhstan, and stand on the threshold of a horizon that lies interestingly shrouded in mystery.

My urge to write, combined with my urge to share, has finally allowed this blog to see the light of the day. I hope this blog serves a purpose.

Cheers**
Phalgun.

No comments: